Many people make complaints that every time they are trying to find a new fun waffle maker, the fun waffle makers searching will end up with nothing. If you are one of those complainers, I suggest you read our page carefully.
So if you are not sure what fun waffle maker is right for you, there are some details and customers’ reviews of each fun waffle maker that might help you decide.
Thanks for reading our page. May you enjoy.
Top Recommended Fun Waffle Makers
What’s better than one perfectly baked, golden brown Belgian Waffle? TWO! The Waring Pro® Double Belgian Waffle Maker does just what it says it will do, baking two deep-pocketed big Belgian waffles at once – to the shade you like best.
- “It makes perfect waffles every time, it’s so easy to use, and it’s easy to clean up.” – krtsphd
- “The fact that it makes two waffles at once means the whole family can eat at the same time.” – Joy2U
- “My family loves the waffles!!” – P. Lewis
Make thick, fluffy waffles that soak up syrup and work perfectly with any topping. With just a flip of the handle, the rotate and cook system make perfectly formed waffles.
- “This is a great waffle maker and it works great.” – Lgizara
- “It makes great waffles and is very easy to clean after using.” – Sherry Blanchard
- “I am in love with this waffle maker.” – Lakesha Carter
Serve Mickey Mouse waffles to the kids and the kids at heart with the classic Mickey waffle maker. Bakes an approximately 7 waffle in the shape of Mickey.
- “The kids love this Mickey Mouse Waffle Maker.” – Cathy Vogel
- “It makes waffles super quick and is very easy to clean up.” – Laura
- “This machine does not make a true Belgian waffle thickness.” – jjp
Elevate the average weekend brunch from ordinary to extraordinary with this Belgian waffle maker on hand. Thoughtfully designed by the Oster brand, the unit heats up quickly and offers user-friendly features that make it just as practical for healthy whole-wheat waffles served with slices of banana before work as it is for more decadent waffles-covered in strawberries and whipped cream or blueberries and warm maple syrup-on those leisurely weekend mornings with family and friends.
- “It makes great waffles, and it’s very easy to use.” – Royce O. Withey
- “J. loves his Christmas gift and so does his Mom when J. makes her waffles for breakfast.” – D. Miller
- “I ordered the Waffle Maker about 3 weeks ago, I know its not a long time for having it but I love it and it works great!!” – AF Wife
The 8inch heart Shape waffle maker from Euro-Cuisine with Eco Friendly non-stick ceramic coating (PTFE and PFOA Free Non Stick Plates) makes five heart shape waffle at a time.
- “Well, so here I am with my new waffle maker and really like it.” – M. Franz
- “This one cooks waffles very quickly on the highest setting.” – T. V. Tucker
- “I wanted thin, but these are practically waffle cone thickness.” – Emily
The Babycakes waffle maker makes baking and eating waffles tons of fun. Bake 4 individual heart shaped waffles in minutes. The waffles are extra fun and cute on sticks.
- “My kids love this.” – HappyGrandma
- “The engineers or designers of this really thought of everything.” – sweet teas
- “Easy peasy, yummy waffles.” – JujubeMBA
WM-15 Features: -Easy to clean.-Waffle stick maker.-Nonstick baking plates ensure easy food removal.
- “It’s a definite keeper for us breakfast food lovers, especially for kids.” – S. Smith
- “You could also freeze a bunch up and pop in your toaster oven for a quick breakfast.” – Catrine
- “The waffle maker is Easy to clean, and it makes waffles quick!” – e.pl
Waring has been making products for commercial kitchens for over 60 years. Today Waring Pro brings that expertise right into your home with premium commercial quality products for home use.
- “Easy to use and makes perfect waffles every time.” – Janice J.
- “We have been using this waffle maker for 3 month and it has been great.” – countrycookingman
- “I have to ship it back to get a replacement, no RMA was offered despite being under warranty.” – Richard Wise
Nordicware 15040 Cast Aluminum Stovetop Belgium Waffler
- “It is both easy to use and easy to clean.” – Anonymous
- “Blitz it with spray oil from time to time, and it is really non stick.” – ethermion
- “I will never go back to using an electric waffle maker.” – Michael Cooley
With a new modern design and a unique floating top-plate, the M840 is our most advanced waffle maker yet. In as little as 90 seconds, you’ll be preparing the worlds most delicious waffles, effortlessly.
- “This waffle iron makes cute heart shaped waffles, cooks them very fast and is easy to clean.” – chicagonils
- “I like my waffles crisp on the outside and moist in the middle, with the setting at max (6) they came out pretty good.” – Atom Smasher
- “If you want thick waffles, like those called “Belgian” style in the US or Eggo waffles, then this will not be for you.” – Peggy
Thanks For Stopping By!
If you enjoyed this fun waffle makers page, please share it with others!